Outline of Defined Benefit Plan Actuarial Services and Administration
Our professional staff has the expertise and up-to-date technology to provide the necessary actuarial and administrative assistance to manage your defined benefit plan:
- Calculate employee eligibility and plan entry.
- Maintain participant vested percentage records.
- Determine eligibility to receive benefit accrual.
- Prepare annual actuarial report and certification.
- Actuarial determination of required employer contributions.
- Preparation of individual benefit statements.
- Preparation and calculation of SFAS No. 87 for financial statement.
- Distribution processing: Calculation of distribution amount, preparation of required distribution notices, release forms and IRS Form 1099-R.
Get In Touch
Connect directly with our experienced associates.
Our team is here to help you take the next step.